Our 5-Minute Cyber security consulting package can quickly make you the toughest target on the block.
Cyber Security Consulting. Are you protected?
Two of the most common areas in your network that a hacker will target are the corporate website and your employee email accounts (i.e. phishing). Although there is no such thing as 100% perfect cybersecurity, our 5-Minute Cyber offerings can make you the toughest target on the block.
Each one of our cybersecurity solutions requires no more than 5 minutes of your time to get set up and provides affordable, world-class protection from the most advanced cyber threats.
Website Security Bundle
CyberHunter’s affordable, website security includes:
- Fully Managed Service (real humans behind the scenes)
- HTTPS/SSL Enablement of the Website (if needed)
- Real-time Website Protection (blocking of hacking attempts, malicious and unauthorized traffic)
- Zero-day Attack Prevention (stops the exploitation of unknown vulnerabilities)
- Active Malware Hunting and Scanning Services (anomaly detection, file change detection)
- DNS Record Monitoring (unauthorized changes to DNS can trigger blacklisting)
- Unlimited Hacking Cleanup and Malware Removal Requests
- Blacklist and Brand Reputation Management
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection against Layer 3, 4 and 7 attacks
- $80 USD or $95 CDN per month (one-year commitment, 30-day money back guarantee).
Email Protection / Anti-Phishing
Over 90% of all successful cyber attacks start with a malicious email opened by an unsuspecting employee. This service will neutralize 100% of malicious email attachments so you don’t open the wrong email and become a statistic. The CyberHunter CleanMail service includes the following benefits:
- Safely cleanses 100% of all incoming email attachments
- The only email security solution to effectively cleanse ransomware payloads
- Zero-latency, cleansing each email in less than 1 second
- Preserves the formatting of all files (safe to save and edit)
- Neutralizes any active malicious code, even zero-day attacks
- Broadest range of file formats supported (PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PST, TXT, Visio, Archives, etc.)
- Support for any email provider including Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office365, Rackspace, etc.
- Requires a simple DNS change to get started
- $3 USD or $3.75 CDN per mailbox per month (one-year commitment, minimum quantities apply).