Identify all your theoretical web application and network security weakness.
CyberHunter Solutions offers one-time or regularly scheduled vulnerability assessments of your external perimeter, web applications or internal network. Track your risk improvement over time with our automated scanning services. Receive detailed remediation reports to harden your network fast.
Network Vulnerability Assessments
CyberHunter Vulnerability Management (VM) automates the sequence of networking inspection and vulnerability assessments in your organization. VM involves methodologies such as network discovery and mapping, prioritization of threats, production of vulnerability assessment reports, and remediation tracking based on the security threats that are aimed at various business groups. This testing involves an automated scan of network equipment that identifies and reports on theoretical vulnerabilities in things like computer operating systems, installed applications, websites, databases, network services, etc. In plain terms, if we imagine that your application or network is a locked door, a vulnerability assessment tries to identify all the possible locks that exist on the door.
The percentage of threats that go undetected by traditional, automated cyber security tools (AV, NGFW, SIEM, etc.)
This is the AVERAGE amount of time that an attacker dwells in a network until discovered (usually by an outside organization).
The right Vulnerability Assessment can save you from being the next headline.
CyberHunter Vulnerability management (VM) automates the sequence of networking inspection and vulnerability management in your organization. VM involves methodologies such as network discovery and mapping, prioritization of threats, production of vulnerability assessment reports, and remediation tracking based on the security threats that are aimed at various business
Vulnerability management may be considered as one of the most important element of security infrastructure since it allows identification and correction of security threats found in a specific network. Spotting a security hole as early as possible may also prevent the exploitation of the threats by the crooks lurking within the online world.
Vulnerability management is so essential and core to enterprise security, creating a stand-alone process is clearly unacceptable. Vulnerability management requires embedded internal hooks for telemetry into all systems of interest as well as external hooks for threat information from all sources.
Each vulnerability management service offering delivers executive briefing reports as well as comprehensive technical reports such as:
• Detailed Technical Report
• Change Reports (i.e. new vulnerabilities)
• Risk Trend Report
• Executive Briefing / Senior Executive Briefing
• Asset Reports (OS, NetBIOS, DNS, MAC)
• ISO 27001/2
• PCI (Compliance or Authorized)
• CIS (Center for Internet Security)
• SANS Policy
• Microsoft Patch Report
• Vulnerability Remediation Report
Vulnerability Assessments vs. Penetration Tests?
Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing are terms that are used interchangeably but are ultimately different services. In plain terms, a vulnerability assessment is like a thief making a note of all your points of entry and identifying the locks you have in place. Penetration testing, on the other hand, is actually picking the lock and getting inside — but with permission.
What is a Compromise Assessment?
A compromise assessment is a proactive survey of networked devices (e.g. Windows desktops) in order to detect threats that have evaded existing security controls inside the organization. The goal is to reduce Dwell Time of attackers (catch them before they do damage), and to regularly measure the effectiveness of your security posture by providing hard evidence of the forensic state of the endpoints.
Any Threat Assessment Should Be:
- Effective – At detecting all known variants of malware, remote access tools, and indications of unauthorized access.
- Fast – Assess a large network within hours.
- Affordable – A typical organization should be able to conduct it proactively and regularly (i.e. weekly/monthly/quarterly).
- Independent – The assessment should not rely on existing detection tools already in the environment.
Why Choose CyberHunter?
- The CyberHunter Pen Test 2.0 methodology leverages the most advanced tools, techniques and procedures in the industry to enumerate, identify and report on your existing security posture.
- We are the only threat assessment solution that can perform an advanced Vulnerability Scan and Pen Test while simultaneously hunting for, and identifying Advanced Persistent Threats that are ALREADY embedded in you network.
- CyberHunter gives you the insight and cyber intelligence you need to be proactive.